We get all up in Tea's business here, no messin' around. We tell it like it be!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Gong Fu'd Jasmine Pearls!

Dope son!
This is a really, really good tea. I'll let you know right now that I AM NOT a flavored Tea fan. (there are a few that I'll drink, but rarely. Earl Gray, Masala Chai, Jasmine Pearl, but that's about it.) But when steeped Gong Fu style, this is pretty good. I did 1Tbsp in 8oz water with the water 2min off boil. I did a 30sec steep and added 1tsp sugar (I know you green heads out there are gonna flip over that one but suck it!, I like sweet tea). I was left with a little bit of sour on the back of my tongue but it was no biggie because the second steep (the same amount of time) washed it away. I should be able to get 6 good steepings out of this before it dies!

1 comment:

  1. Not sure 'bout sweetening green teas. But if you like it....

    ReplyDelete